If you like what we do, let us know with a PayPal donation so we can do more!



Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Seeds and Song


The bad news is all around us. An emergency NATO meeting in Belgium. Trouble with Russia, Georgia, Poland, Afghanistan, Dafur, Iraq, Iran, Algeria, Zimbabwe, the teetering world economy, etc. etc. etc.

What can I do about it? Stay calm, do my daily vocal exercises, focus like Michael Phelps and offer something better.

So I offer seeds! Yes, seeds. Chia seeds.

As the price of everything goes up, this inexpensive food offers hope for the world.

Sounds silly, I suppose, but it's true.

But what does this have to do with singing? Good health (physical, mental, emotional, financial, spiritual)is essential to good vocal habits.

Chia seeds have many benefits, a few of which are:

  • MORE Omega 3 oil than salmon

  • MORE calcium than milk

  • MORE antioxidants than blueberries

  • MORE magnesium than broccoli

  • MORE fiber than flax seed

More energy means better singing, so I'll eat seeds today and sing.

This is the seed of hope I plant today!

No comments: