If you like what we do, let us know with a PayPal donation so we can do more!



Friday, January 05, 2007

New Year - New Site Design


January 5, 2007



New Site Progress:

I hope to have my newly designed website operational by the end of Jan. ’07. Until it’s up, you can check my new site progress.

Other news:
As of today, I’ve had over 15,000 views of my voice lesson videos on YouTube and Video Google.

A few comments from subscribers all over the world:
  • “thanx! Ur class! WE WANT MORE!!!” – Ireland

  • “thank you so much for this! it means so much to me! – U.S.

  • “kool thanx 4 vid ! your gr8!im beggining 2 understand singing better . – United Kingdom

  • “You are so cool ,I teach Ennnnggglish in Japan to children and they love to sing ,which I find is the best way to teach them good pronounciation of sounds that are not found in Japanese…after watching you ,I realize i don't even need to be singing songs yet just creating the sounds…Thanks for posting all your silliness ,women are great teachers ,so are men but balance is so important as well.” - Japan

Back to the web design drawing table for now.
Joybug

No comments: