If you like what we do, let us know with a PayPal donation so we can do more!



Friday, October 27, 2006

YouTube and Me

Quickly this morning I write. I've been fooling around with
YouTube to see what's happening there and decided last night to start a few groups about children's voices as I continue to make my Alaskan dream come true, which in part is to:
  • Pass on my knowledge about music and the voice
  • Reach people in locations outside (or inside too) of major metropolis areas where voice teachers are rare
  • Make help affordable
  • Bring awareness to parents and educators about the importance of voice training from birth onward
  • Help others get over the fear of using their own voices
  • Bring hope
  • Pass on my knowledge about health and how it affects the voice
  • And oh, so much more
That's all I want to write because there is so much work to do today.

Joybug out